Tuesday 29 March 2011

I am blogging!


I decided to start this blog so that when Javeya is older she would be able to see how she progressed.  I was motivated by Mari Creque  and reading her blog.
Javeya is now 3 months and 3 days old and is growing up quickly.  She is currently standing up and shift her weight from one leg to another and is fascinated by things are bright in colour.  She is now able to hold small items on her own like her comforter which she only started doing within the last week.  I have been placing her on her stomach and she is attempting to creep she knows how to move her legs but has not fully grasped how to move her hands for the creeping motion.  She enjoys playing in her bouncy chair.  She has started teething so it is dribble and more dribble.  She also started directing items to her mouth including her bottle and pretty much anything sometimes even my fingers.  I started her on rice cereal last Friday and she is enjoying it.

1 comment: